January 11, 2016

My Old Facebook Statuses

Hello, everyone! Has the Weekday Blues got you down? If so, keep on reading!

Last night I caught myself scrolling through all of my old Facebook posts, and I was in absolute stitches. Maybe because it was 10:30 at night, or maybe because they were actually funny, but either way I had tears streaming down my face! I don't remember writing half of them, so when I read them after so many years, I thought I was insane!

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I found these statuses quite amusing. It cheered me right up, and I hope it can do the same for you!

I now present to you, my old Facebook statuses. Enjoy!




































A special thank you to my best friend, Annalise Knight, for putting me on such a chocolatey roller coaster of emotions.

I hope these posts have made you smile and cured you of your Weekday Blues! I'll see you in February for another (hopefully) amusing post!

Until then,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment