April 20, 2017

I Need Your Help

Hello, everyone! Today's blog post is a very exciting one for me.

3 years ago as of this month, I started writing a book. I've told a select few about my literary endeavors, but I've kept the majority of it under wraps in fear of humiliating myself.

The book is essentially a guide on how to get through life in one piece.

This book shows you how to...

- strengthen your mind and body.
- overcome physical and mental illness.
- alleviate the stress of everyday life.
- cook quick and healthy meals.
- accentuate your natural beauty.
- recover from past relationships.
- be the happiest you've ever been.

 There are so many layers and levels to this book that my explanations cannot do it justice! If I had to describe it, however, it would be a cross between an autobiography and a manual on how to be insanely happy, mixed with a hint of a cook book.

The book is nowhere near finished because the information I want to include in it can only be learned over time, which is why I need your help. My questions for you, my beloved audience, is what would you like the answers to? What do you want to learn about? What advice can I include in this book to make your life easier?

If you could, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post or click over to the 'Contact' tab on my blog to shoot me an email! The faster you send in you queries, the faster I can finish the book!

I am not going to share the title with you because I want it to be a surprise, but just know that this book will have the answers to everything. Well, almost.

Until next time,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment