December 1, 2014

When I Grow Up

Hello, everyone! Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog. A year of travelling, friend-making, risk-taking and goal-completing. And now, 30 blog posts and 2,400 views later, here I am still loving every second of it.

Like I say in my 'About Me' page, this blog not only serves as a place to review products and share recipes; it also doubles as my diary. I'm at the point in my life where I only have a couple years left of school and have to start thinking about 'my future'. People are asking me what I plan on doing after I graduate, and I have so many plans, but everything seems so far-fetched and I'm always losing track of them.

I was laying in bed one night watching YouTube videos - as one does - and I started taking mental notes of the YouTubers' lives; things I liked, things I didn't like, things I'd want for myself when I'm older. I thought I'd put them down on (virtual) paper so whoever reads this will hold me to it! I thought now, being the one year milestone of my online antics, would be the perfect time to share my list with you. Here it goes!

Buy Cruelty Free Makeup

Wear Rings

Take Great Photos

Travel Everywhere

Have Cute Knick-Knacks

Wake Up Early

Use Reusable Water Bottles (Not Plastic)

Use Cloth Grocery Bags

Eat Unusual Healthy Foods

Drink More Tea

Go Outside

Wear Blazers

(Try To) Be Vegan

Be My Own Boss

That's it for today! I'm sure I'll be adding onto the list as time goes on, but for now this is all I hope to do with my life. (You know, besides the whole 'marriage and kids' thing.)

I want to say a big 'thank you' to everyone whose supported me throughout this year, whether you were there from the start or joined me somewhere along the way. Your encouraging words and input give me the motivation to keep going, and I couldn't thank you enough!

Remember, if I could go after my dreams and make something out of it, so can you.

Here's to another year!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment