December 31, 2017

2017

Hello, everybody! Today is the last day of 2017, and it's been an absolutely wild year for me. It was a year full of milestones and events that I never, in a million years, thought would happen to me. Today I'm gonna talk you through some of the major life events that have happened to me and what my goals are for 2018! There isn't an event for every month because some months were simply for chillin'. Anyway, enjoy!

March
My sister and I got matching tattoos.


April
Sam and I skip our senior prom and go to Michigan!


May
I turned 18; officially an adult! Got the Cher tattoo to commemorate the milestone.


June
I graduated high school; Sam and I get matching tattoos!


July
My family and I go on a scenic vacation to Door County.


August
I became an aunt to my beautiful niece, Olive.


September
I started COLLEGE. (This selfie is relevant because I'm wearing a sweater with my college's name on it. Also, I have no other school-related pictures so this is what you get.)



October
I pig fell in love with me.


December
Sam and I celebrated our one year anniversary and go on a trip to California! So far on this trip, we've driven from Las Vegas to San Diego with two strangers, taken a yoga class, partied with our Airbnb host, and we plan to go to a New Year's Eve party at a mattress store tonight! I only have one vlog out now, but there should be two more coming. Subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay updated!


Also in December, I launched my very own natural products line, Lumineux by Nature! Click here to check out my first few products!



As far as goals for the new year go, I wish to not be so quick to get angry. Rather than getting frustrated over everything that happens and the little things people do to grind my gears, I plan to pick my battles and let the little stuff go. I plan to recognize that being hurt on purpose and being hurt by accident are two very different things, and that those who hurt you by accident do not deserve to be punished for it. In the new year, I plan to approach situations with a positive attitude and choose peace over anger.

That is it for this blog post, AND for 2017! I hope you've all had a wonderful year, or that you have at least learned something from it. Who knows, 2018 may be your year!

See you then,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment