October 30, 2014

Autumn Playlist 2014

Hello, everyone! I was brainstorming ideas for blog posts when I was inspired by brilliant Steve Booker. This season - along with a few of today's hits - I've been listening to loads of nostalgic songs that bring back great memories and happy thoughts. Not necessarily old songs, but ones that haven't been listened to or talked about in while. While flipping through my albums and YouTube playlists, I rediscovered my love for a few of these tracks, and I enjoyed them so much that I thought I'd share them with you! This is my autumn playlist.

I have a very obscure taste in music, so when I find an artist that I really like, I tend to not listen to anything else. I think you'll find there's a pattern! This playlist is obviously built on my own likes and preferences, and I understand that it might not be for everyone, but maybe I can expose you to a new genre of music that you never imagined yourself liking! Anyways, let's get started.



Bones- Josh Record

Lego House- Ed Sheeran

Heart's Of Fire- Passenger

Come To Me- Goo Goo Dolls

Take On The World- Luke Friend

Photograph- Ed Sheeran

27- Passenger

One- Ed Sheeran

Never Be- 5 Seconds of Summer

Wonder- Josh Record

Drunk- Ed Sheeran

Feather On The Clyde- Passenger

The A Team- Ed Sheeran

For Your Love- Josh Record

Firefly- Ed Sheeran
________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for my favourite autumn songs! I created a YouTube playlist of all the tracks featured in this post, just for you! Click here to listen to them. I apologize if any of the videos get deleted over time, I'll try my best to fix it! I hope you enjoyed this post and possibly enjoy these songs as much as I do!

Have a great day,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment