September 20, 2015

How I Whiten My Teeth: Fast, Safe, and Inexpensive

Hello, friends! Over the years, I have gotten many a comment about my teeth. A while ago somebody asked how I get my teeth so white, and one of their theories was that I photoshopped them. Extremely flattering, but not true! That wasn't the first comment I got about my teeth, so I figured if multiple people are wondering, why don't I just make a blog post out of it? They're not perfect, but people seem to like them!

So without further ado, here are my top tips for whiter teeth.


Use Whitening Toothpaste
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is the only step I take to actually whiten my teeth. Everything else I do is in efforts to prevent my teeth from getting yellow. Whitening toothpaste is the easiest, quickest, least damaging, least expensive way to whiten your teeth. Depending on the type of toothpaste you use, you could see results in less than a week. I personally love the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant toothpaste.

Ditch Soda, Drink Water
This applies to any sugary beverage, really. Sugar erodes your teeth, and the dyes can stain them. Try to stay away from drinks such as sodas, sports drinks, and coffee. If you absolutely have to drink a soda or a suspiciously red Gatorade with your lunch, try to drink it through a straw and swish with water afterwards. The same goes for coffee, as it is infamous for yellowing teeth.

Brush Regularly
It's one of the simplest, yet overlooked ways to keep your teeth looking pearly and white. Just give them a little brush! It gets all of the plaque and the food off of your teeth, so there's not a chance of them turning yellow.

Those are a few of my most used tips for whitening my teeth! If you use these (hopefully the last step, at least), tell me how you get on with it!

Thank you, and see you soon!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment