January 5, 2016

Formula 10.0.6 Face Mask and Pore Strip Review

Hello, you lovely lads and ladies! How are you beautiful bunch?! Congrats on making it to 2016! It is now the new year, which means a fresh start, which to me, means a fresh face. In 2016, I want my skin to be as clear and pure as the untouched year ahead of us! For that reason, I went to Ulta in search of some new skin care products.

I was drawn to a certain brand through the use of bold words and bright colors, and that brand was called Formula 10.0.6. When I first saw the name 'Formula 10.0.6', I thought it was some sort of scientific sorcery, so naturally I was intrigued! Boy did I come out with some gems!

Without further ado, I introduce to you to some of my new favorite skin care products!


These are two of Formula 10.0.6's face masks. Firstly, can talk about the packaging?! It looks so clean and crisp while at the same time, being super cool looking.


The first product I was drawn to was this orange beauty. This is the Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask, and it is THE best clay/mud mask I have ever tried. It applies incredibly smoothly with no patches, and it smells of fresh oranges! Also, it really does work to detox your skin. The ingredients include kaolin clay, sea salt, and orange and bergamot extracts, all of which help to detox, purify and balance your skin. It does all it's supposed to do without making your skin feel like the Sahara Desert. It makes me feel happier when I use it!


For the days where my skin is feeling irritated and inflamed, I picked up the Keep Your Cool Skin-Calming Gel Mask. I absolutely loved the sound of this, so of course I bought it. I think it's great to give your skin a little break once in a while, so that's exactly what I did!

The mask comes out looking like a thick moisturizer. It smells delightfully fresh with little coconut scent compared to the cucumber scent. Even coconut haters will love this! It felt cool and relaxing, and when I took it off, my skin felt so moisturized! Everyone needs a mask like this in their life.


The third and final product I bought from Formula 10.0.6 was the Down To The Pore Blackhead Banishing Pore Strips. I love these things. Basically, a pore strip is a sticky little doodad that you put on your nose to remove blackheads. After 15 minutes or so, you should be able to peel off the pore strip and take your blackheads with it! Some pore strips fail to complete this very task they were created for, but not these ones. These things do their job and then some.


This is what it looks like when it comes out of the packet. It's a cloth-like texture on one side, and on the other, it's sticky. Hence the sheet of plastic!


The pore strips are super easy to use, and so effective! It feels so satisfying when you take it off and see all of the gunk that was clogging your pores. My skin wasn't bad (only a couple showed up), but it was still so gratifying! And look how cute the diagram is!




I couldn't decide which pore strip selfie to use, so you get all of them! Who says skin care can't be stylish?!

That is the end of my first Formula 10.0.6 haul! I hope you've enjoyed it! I strongly urge you to get your hand on some of the brand's products. They have something for everyone!

Catch you in my next post!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment