September 23, 2016

Why Summer Ending is a Good Thing

Hello, my gorgeous people! I hope you're all well!

As many of you know, yesterday was the first day of autumn. Although some of you may mourn the loss of summer, I am here to remind you of all the things you have to look forward to in the upcoming seasons! A lack of sun doesn't mean a lack of fun! Sorry, that was really cheesy.

Anyway, let's get started!

credit

First of all, let's talk about the autumn/winter fashion. Fuzzy sweaters that act as blankets? Hell yeah! Long pants that cover up your unshaved legs? Sign me up!
Another great thing about the cold weather is the warm drinks. 'Tis the season for hot chocolate, apple cider, pumpkin-spiced lattes, and eggnog, if you're into that crap! Hot drinks are the perfect way to warm you up on a cold night.


Halloween is pretty awesome too. I am the biggest wimp you will ever meet, and even I find Halloween enjoyable! Whether it's the candy, the costumes, or the carving of pumpkins, everyone - including the Jordans of the world - can find something to love about Halloween.
The changing of color on the leaves. I don't know about you, but I think the world looks a lot more picturesque with various reds, oranges, browns, and yellows adorning it.
Thanksgiving dinner. Need I say more?


The whole month of December. Let's be honest, the lead-up to Christmas is probably better than the holiday itself. There is literally nothing better than listening to festive music while decking the halls, or cozying up on the sofa with a peppermint mocha and watching a Christmas film. Not to mention the constant scents of cinnamon, cranberries, cloves, and Christmas trees filling the air. There tends to be more sweets available at Christmas time too. Oh, and we can't forget about the ugly sweaters! Can you tell I love Christmas?!

That's it for today's post, my friends. I hope you're all as excited for the holiday season(s) as I am! I'll catch you in my next post!

Until then,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment