August 10, 2017

A Three-Pronged Fork in the Road

Hello, my wonderful people.

For the first time ever in my blogging career, I failed to upload a post last month. Due to the relaxed, casual nature of my blog, I'm sure nobody noticed; however, I still feel like I've failed myself. My one goal as a blogger was to upload at least one post a month. I had a few posts in the works for July, but I hated them all. I tried pushing myself to write something, but my heart was saying 'no'. I then decided that having a month of no posts was better than having a month of half-assed posts that I couldn't care less about. Quality over quantity, right?

Between working, writing my book, maintaining relationships, and preparing for college, I've had little to no time to blog or film. Not only do I not know what content to make, but I also don't know where to put it.

When I find a topic I want to talk about, I need to decide whether it'd be better addressed as a blog post, as a YouTube video, or as a chapter in the book I'm writing. If I make a profound, life-changing realization, I save it for the book. If I have anything else I want to say, show, or review, I need to decide between the blog or the YouTube channel. I feel that YouTube videos are far more interesting for most people, making them the medium that I tend to lean towards. This basically means that my blog gets shat on.

Today I am here to tell you that from now on, I am going to bring you the highest quality of content, at LEAST once a month. In fact, I'm gonna start right now! If there is anything you'd like me to write about, click the 'Contact' tab at the top of my blog and shoot me a message! Get ready, because your mind is gonna be blown.

Thank you for your time, and I will see you soon!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment