August 30, 2017

Back-to-School Clothing Haul

Hello, my stylish scholars! I have a very exciting post for you today.

To freshen my wardrobe for college, I did a little shoppin'. The 8 items featured in this post were bought for a total of $80, making them the perfect pieces for a student on a college budget!

Without further ado, let's get to the haul!



First stop, Target! Target is quite expensive for my liking, so I just went there for the basics. I bought a pair of black leggings and two v-necks in mustard and cream-ish. The leggings were reduced from $10 to $7, and the shirts were two for $14. What a deal! All 3 items are from the brand, Mossimo.



After Target, I went to Kohl's and raided the clearance section. I found the softest blue tank top with a lace-up neckline by the brand, So, for only $4.80!



The second shirt I found, also for $4.80, is this gorgeous graphic top. I absolutely love the neckline and shape of this top, and Sam says it accentuates my tattoos!

Although my school year takes place over the autumn/winter, I figure that these sleeveless tops would be great under cardigans as there would be no bunching up.

Onto the jeans!


I was in desperate need of some new pants, and rather than going for plain denim, I decided to go for something a little more fun. I bought two pairs of high-rise jeggings from the brand, So. I bought a grey pair for any 'business casual' outfits I may have to create, and I bought this glorious green pair because it's one of my favorite colors! Both pairs were $17.99 each.



Last but definitely not least, the most gorgeous pair of trousers you've ever seen. These navy and white, vertically striped trousers are by the brand, Candies. They were originally $48, but I got them for only $14.40. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! It feels too good to be true! These pants aren't a part of my everyday school uniform, but for days where I have to do a presentation or I'm feeling a little sassy, they would be perfect!

That's it for my college clothing haul! I hope this post has inspired you to go out and take advantage of some amazing deals. Sometimes you can find a hidden gem in the sales rack!

Until next time,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment