June 10, 2014

Lake Geneva, WI

Hello, everyone! I recently went to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin with my family. I haven't been there since I was a little kid, so it was nice to go back and revisit those vague childhood memories. We strolled through the shops and went on a boat tour where we saw some of the famous locals' mansions and summer homes. We were also fed a decent amount of ice cream; it was fantastic!

Enjoy the pictures!







The long building in the background is a library. How gorgeous is that?!










This is the cutest picture I've ever taken! It's a man taking a picture of his wife on his cellphone. I ship it.
















________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for our trip to Lake Geneva! I hope you've enjoyed the pictures. I loved going into the tiny shops and seeing all of the magnificent houses on the boat tour! It's refreshing to 'break out of the norm" every so often; you'd get bored otherwise!

See you next time,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment