December 10, 2014

Edgy OOTD

Hello, my friends! As most of you know, I'm a fan of social media. I love to look at other people's blogs and Instagrams see what kind of stuff they get up to. As long as I can remember, I've seen these #OOTDs all over the place. For the few people who've never heard of it before, OOTD stands for Outfit of the Day. It's basically just people taking pictures of their outfits and talking you through what they're wearing. I thought if they can do it, so can I!

This is a new type of blog post for me. I've never done anything fashion related before! There's no real significance behind this outfit, but I thought it was cute and simple and a little bit edgy, so naturally I wanted to share it with you guys. Anyway, let's get on with it.


This is my complete outfit:
Shirt- Jacky Oversized Tunic Top from Boohoo $14.00
Leggings- No Boundaries Zipper Ponte Pant from Walmart $13.88
Shoes- Critely Bootie from Blowfish $49.00
(Note: Sadly the outfit does not come with a chihuahua!)

The leggings go up to a little over my hip and are super stretchy and cool. I don't wear jeans often because they're rough and uncomfortable, so if I'm gonna wear leggings all the time, the least I can do is make them fancy leggings! These make me feel super classy and punk at the same time; they're great!

The pockets do unzipper, but you can't fit much in there. I usually slip in a hair grip or two for when I want to fix my hair on the go.


And these are my shoes. My lovely, lovely shoes.



I've never gotten shoes from Blowfish before, but I absolutely love them! They're very comfortable and sturdy. I don't think they'll fall apart any time soon! *knocks on wood*

That's it for my outfit of the day! I hope this has given you inspiration in some way, shape or form. I apologize in advance if any of the clothing items are discontinued by the time you read this. Also I apologize for the lack of close ups on the pants; it's kind of hard to photograph yourself when you're a one man band! I hope you forgive me.

Happy December!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment