December 26, 2014

My Favourite Christmas Present

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you wished for! I was going to do a whole "What I Got For Christmas" schpeel, but that'd take forever and I'm sure no one wants to see that! Instead, I'm going to show you a cute little present that I got from my brother.


This beautiful package is the Letterbox Tea Trio from Collectivo. Collectivo is a small chain of coffee shops with a 'down to earth, hippy kinda vibe', as my brother states. For the past few months, he's been raving about this cafe. Finally for Christmas, he got me a souvenir! Right off the bat, they get an A+ for presentation.


All of Collectivo's teas have really cool, unique names. For this particular Tea Trio, I got a peppermint tea called Pure, a black tea called Anthology and a green tea called Mystic.


They even have a little stamp!


How adorable is this? I love cute little touches!


This is what you see when you open the box.



Even the lids are cute!


Every tin has a little message on the back, talking about the tea and the perfect way to brew it. This is the back of the Anthology (black) tea.


These are the teas out of their boxes.


Green tea...


Black tea...


And peppermint!

I think this is a wonderful gift, especially for someone who loves tea! The teas are delicious, and the black tea doesn't have the bitter aftertaste you get with other black teas. It's much more enjoyable! If you're able to get this exact set, I'd definitely recommend it. If not, all you need is three (or more) teas and some cute tins!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great time with your families! I'm very fortunate that I have the luxury of getting presents, but most importantly, I'm grateful that I have a family to spend the holidays with. Anyway, I'm going to get off the computer now and play with my new toys!

Have a great rest of 2014. Here's to a new year! (And many cups of tea.)
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment