November 20, 2015

Flower Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara Review

Hello, buddies! How are you all? Today I have another makeup review for you! I haven't done one of these in a while, and for that I am sorry. However, I am back today and I am better than ever! Hopefully. Anyway, let's get started!

I recently went on a hunt for a cruelty free mascara (ironic) and I remembered hearing about a new animal-friendly makeup brand called Flower. It sounded super interesting (especially since it's created by Drew Barrymore) so I had to take a look at their products! I ended up picking out a mascara, and I'm going to tell you all about it.

Enjoy!


Here it is! This is the Flower Intensif-Eye Volumizing Mascara. It comes in a snazzy white packaging with navy blue writing.


The bristles on the applicator come in 3 different 'styles'; half of the brush is long and spread out for application, the other half is short and full for brushing through, and the very tip of the brush is spikey for 'intensification'. This mascara comes in several different shades, but I went for the shade Intense Black. Just like my soul.


The mascara applies quite clumpily. I did my best to fix this issue before taking the picture, but as you can see, there is still some clumpage. Some of you may love that look, but I don't think it suits me very well. Other than that, the mascara is very black and soft to the touch, meaning your eyelashes won't feel crusty and gross. It's also extremely easy to remove

If you are someone who cares enough about animals to become cruelty free, I would strongly recommend this brand. It's not the best mascara in the world, but it's the ethical belief behind it that counts! I would not, however, recommend it for someone with oily skin, as it's easy-to-remove abilities could lead to easy transferring.

That's it for today's blog post, I hope you enjoyed it! If you would like to see any future blog posts from me, please leave your suggestions in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day, you lovely bunch!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment