December 1, 2015

Introducing: 12 Days of Blogmas

Hello, you cute, little yule logs! Happy December! Today is a very special day in this community. Not only does it mark the 2nd anniversary of jordanlampe.blogspot.com, but today, I am announcing my new Christmas series, 12 DAYS OF BLOGMAS!


Every other day leading up to Christmas, I will be uploading a post that has something to do with the festive season. These posts will range anywhere from DIY decorations, to recipes, to how to survive a family party. It may get a little real at times, so prepare yourself!

I'm so excited, I might poop out a Christmas tree.

If you have any suggestions on posts you'd like to see during the 12 Days of Blogmas, leave them in the comments section below. Your idea could quite possibly be featured in a post!

Happy December, and Merry Blogmas!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment