February 10, 2016

Fresh-Faced February: Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Shadow Palette Review

First, we talked about skin care; second, we talked about base makeup; now, we're talking about the eyes.

Today, I'm here to tell you about my favorite eyeshadow palette.

I now introduce to you, the Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Shadow Palette.


This is the swanky box the palette came in. It's matte, just like the shadows! Well, matte except for the gorgeous gold detailing. But hey, I'm not complainin'!


How cute is this detail?!


Here it is: the palette of the hour! 

First off, I say yes to this packaging.

There are 9 shadows in total, and they are separated into 3 looks: Day, Classic, and Fashion. I don't always follow alone with these suggestions, but I like having a foolproof trio waiting for me!

The daytime shadows include some of the coolest-toned browns of the collection.

The shadows are so pigmented. They don't have a scent, which I'm kind of bummed about. But other than the, everything I ever wanted!


These are the 3 base colors in the palette. From left to right, we have Heaven, Lace Teddy, and Nudie. Heaven is for the Day look, Lace Teddy is for the Classy look, and Nudie is for the Fashion look.


Here we have the 3 crease colors. From left to right, the colors are Cashmere Bunny, Strapless, and Honey Butter.


Lastly, we have the 3 liner/even deeper crease colors. Looking back on these pictures, I have no idea what the far left color is. Maybe I blacked out when I was doing the swatches, but that definitely isn't Sexpresso! Sexpresso is a deep, dark brown; probably the darkest in the palette. The other two colors, though, are Risque and Chocolate Cookie.


This is the look I created using the shadows Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, and Sexpresso: the Day trio.

I also made a video of me recreating this look (withouth the liner) on YouTube.

Check it out!



That's it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed this short little review! I'll see you soon for the last installment of Fresh-Faced February!

Until then,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment