February 15, 2016

Fresh-Faced February: Too Faced Eyes and Lips Review

Hello, cuties! Welcome to the final installment of Fresh-Faced February! This post is all about the two most important, make-or-break factors of one's makeup: eyeliner and lips. If I'm being honest, this is also kind of a miscellaneous post because I wasn't sure where to include these products in my previous posts. But it worked out, so here they are now! Cominatcha! Watch out!




The first product I have for you is the Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner.




When I first uncapped this eyeliner and saw its soft consistency, I thought there was no way it'd work for me. (Soft pencil eyeliners tend to wear off faster.) After I swatched it on my hand, I was amazed. Not only was it incredibly black and pigmented, but I couldn't get it off my hand for the life of me. It was stuck on! Even after I scrubbed my hand with soap, it barely budged.

Overall I'd give it a 10/10, would recommend! There is a swatch of the eyeliner a couple pictures down,


The second and final product of today's post is the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. Try saying that three times fast!

I have this lipstick in the shade Melted Chihuahua.


It's a gorgeous, browny pink. If you don't like this color, don't worry: there are about 15 others to choose from!


I love the fuzzy doe foot applicator. It makes the application so fun and natural looking! I'm a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding in August, and I'm torn between this color and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 38. That's how much I like it!

I'd definitely reccommend this product if you're a lip product lover. They have plenty of colors and they feel great.

Those are the final products of Fresh-Faced February! I hope you enjoyed this series. Let me know if you'd like to see me do anything similar in the future!

Until next time,
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment