February 28, 2017

How's Life?

Hello, babies! I apologize for the lack of blog postage in February. This month has been surprisingly hectic, and I've had no idea what to post. When you've been blogging for 3 years, original ideas are hard to come across.

Embracing my brain fart and my busy life, I decided to make today's post about what's been goin' on over the past couple of months. In this post you will see where I've been, what I've been eating, and who I've spent my time with (mostly Sam). Enjoy! 


On January 3rd, Moose enjoyed one of his favorite snacks. Can you guess what it is?


On January 9th, my mom and I went out for lunch at the smallest cafe I've ever seen. The iced mocha I was drinking was infused with cinnamon and cayenne and called the Heartbreak Hotel. It was AMAZING.


On January 15th, Sam and I celebrated our one month anniversary by taking his dog to the park!


On January 21st, Sam pretended to steer a boat while eating candied cashews.


On February 3rd, my sister drove us all around Wisconsin to pick up her concert tickets.


On February 10th, I experimented with tomatoes and burrata, a mozzarella ball filled with shredded mozzarella and cream.


On February 12th, Sam and I created a pesto pasta dish and watched the Grammys!


On Valentine's Day, I got a new shirt...


... and the cutest letter of all time.


On February 18th and 19th, I vlogged my weekend. Click the video above to check it out!


On February 21st, I figured out that I was 34% Scandinavian and 0% Irish. Who woulda thought?!


On February 26th, Sam and I discovered a cafe in Milwaukee that happens to be the perfect mixture of our personalities; biker hippy!



Today, Sam and I started off the morning with our respective coffees and relaxed on the couch.


Later on in the day, we met up during his lunch break for a quick enchilada in my car!

I hope you somewhat enjoyed looking back on my first two months of the year. To answer the question that I titled the post with, life is pretty darn good! I'll see you soon for my next post! I promise it won't take another month.

Until then,
Jordan x

1 comment:

  1. looks like a yummy year so far ��

    ReplyDelete