August 30, 2015

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Collection Review

Hello, good people! Back in May, I was gifted a set from The Body Shop for my birthday. I've been meaning to write a review on it for ages and haven't had the time, but I'm finally getting around to it!

I'll try to keep it short and sweet, so enjoy!


These are a few of the products from the Fuji Green Tea collection at The Body Shop. Every product in the Fuji Green tea line has the same, gorgeous scent. It's described on The Body Shop's website as 'the perfect blend of green tea, bergamot, lemon and mandarin top notes with a floral heart of camellia, jasmine and violet'. Really, all I smell is citrus and something really fresh. It's the perfect summery scent! Anyway, let's talk about the products, shall we?


Fuji Green Tea Bath Tea and Infuser $20.00/$6.00


I love this stuff! It's literally like a tea bag for your bathtub. It's made of a mixture of green tea, salt and aloe vera. I'm not sure if it actually does much for you, but it's a great concept! It's super relaxing and it turns your bath water slightly green. And it smells delightful!


Fuji Green Tea Exfoliating Soap $6.00


This is just a nice bar of soap. It lathers up nicely, doesn't leave residue, and gives you a nice exfoliation. I'm personally not a big fan of bar soaps, but I wouldn't complain if I had to use this. I'd recommend using this more as a body soap rather than a hand soap, for exfoliation purposes. It doesn't exfoliate very well on tiny surfaces like hands.


Fuji Green Tea Body Butter (200ml) $21.00


This body butter is a toss up for me. It's a great consistency and very easy to work into the skin. It smells great and feels great for the first hour you have it on, but it doesn't last. It'd be perfect for someone who takes daily showers and doesn't need their body moisturizers to last multiple days. Although it's called a 'body butter' I don't think I'd use this in the wintertime. Definitely not worth $21.00. You can find less expensive, better working moisturizers for half of the price!

Overall, I'd give these products a 8 out of 10. I liked them, but I wouldn't buy them with my own money. However, I would buy a candle if it had the same scent as this product line!

I hope you enjoyed today's blog post! Whether you came for the pictures or the review, I'm glad you're here. See you next time!
Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment