December 23, 2015

Jordan's 12 Days of Blogmas: How To Pretend You Love Your Gifts

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, my little Christmas puddings! After today, there is only one more day of 12 Days of Blogmas! I hope you all have enjoyed it so far.

With Christmas being only two sleeps away, there is a slight possibility you will be gifted some less-than-great presents by relatives you don't see very often. Seeing as you don't spend much time with said relatives, they might not know much about you what kinds of things you're into. (I once received a free ruler from a family member's company for Christmas. I don't think they knew me very well!) You obviously don't want to seem ungrateful, but at the same time you don't want to lie and tell them you love it. Today I am going to be teaching you how to successfully pretend like you love your presents.


Basically, when you receive a crappy gift, all you need to do is makes observations on it. Steer the conversation away from the actual gift and focus on the exterior, or something unique about it. You can make comments such as:

"Oh wow!"

"Woah, I've seen this on TV before!"

"Look at the packaging!"

"Is this real leather?!"

"How did you find this?!"

"Cool!"

And don't forget,

"Thank you!"

Those are a few of my ideas on how to pretend you love your gifts! I hope these work out for you. I'll see you on Christmas for the last Blogmas post! ONLY 2 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!

Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment